Jasmine tea or any variation
slightly frozen nestle cream or fresh milk
1. Boil water in a large pot.
2. Add tapioca pearls in the boiling water, stir.
3. While waiting on the tapioca, prepare tea/bag in a cup of hot water.
3. Continue to stir tapioca to prevent from sticking in the bottom of the pot. The tapioca pearls should float in the water.
4. Boil for about 15 minutes with the pot cover.
5. Remove from heat and drain 3/4 of the water.
6. Add some water again if you want syrup and bring to boil again.
7. Cook for another 15 minutes or until your desired tenderness. Add brown sugar.
8. Turn the heat off.
9. Put pearl in a glass then the frozen nestle cream, pour the tea.