All I Want For Christmas




Christmas tree, Christmas balls, Christmas lights, Christmas decors, Christmas carols, Simbang Gabi, Puto Pumbong and Bibingka, Christmas bazaars.. everything about Christmas is so special to me, as this season celebrate the birthday of the most special person in my life (in our life), Jesus Christ. :)

I was tagged by Meeka Tuano to create a list of 6 things that I want not just for Christmas but throughout my life.. :)


1. Give love and happiness 
ت to the abandoned/sick kids and aged people.
2. Celebrate Christmas eve and new year's eve with my whole family and relatives, Dela Cruz & Santos Clan. 
3. To feed all the cats that I will see.  meeeow! ^_^

4. World peace  Love love love. 
5. Complete cooking and baking utensils and equipment.
6. Complete craft and scrapbooking materials with mygel pen set. 


I am sharing this post to co-bloggers :)


Yen Malamig
Ma'am Russ Trinidad
Alvin Alejandrino
Cousin Ate Joy
Kay Baliwas
Jeff Albao



For the bloggers that I tag, here are the rules:
  • Kindly use the same title and as well as the Christmas Tree photo that I put here in you post.
  • List 6 things that you want to receive for Christmas.
  • Tag 6 of your friends to make the same post (no tag backs).
  • Send me the link so I could check it out too.

Our genie is just around and always ready to listen, so make your wish and He will make it a dream come true! Merry Christmas  ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment