First time to create this recipe. Because it was Holy Week that time, and my family has the tradition of no meat, I decided to cook our dinner. It's a bit expensive, but worth it.
Dory Fish FilletHoney syrup
Fresh basil leaves
1. Cut lemon into halves then squeeze over honey syrup, add salt.
2. Slice fish fillet into 2 inches.
3. Pour honey lemon mixture into sliced fish fillet. Rub each slice to the mixture. Marinate for 30 minutes. Set aside in refrigerator.
1. In a non-stick pan or grilling pan, melt 1/4 butter, cooked marinated fish fillet until golden brown. You can add some syrup while cooking the fish.
2. After cooking all the fillet, spoon sauce over the fish. Sprinkle with basil and garnish with left sliced lemon.
Some says, it tastes like a leche flan.